ITEMIZED PRODUCTS | VacFix Patient Positioning Cushions
DESCRIPTION & SPECS
VacFix Vacuum Cushions are the original, high quality reliable vacuum fixation cushions. They are engineered with the thinnest plastic foil available to eliminate the build-up effect while remaining extremely rigid and resistant towards foil rupture. The ability to mold very fine structures and thereby include the highest number of fixation points provides the optimal reproducibility - an issue that has become vital in modern radiotherapy and diagnostic procedures.
|Use Application||Part Numbers|
VF-101 (150 x 100 cm)
VF-112 (100 x 100 cm)
|Arms and Legs||VF-120 (70 x 70 cm)
VF-142 (70 x 50 cm)
VF-143 (70 x 50 cm)
||VFS-170 (T-Shape; 100 x 141 cm)
Please contact us to inquire about custom bag sizes, shapes, and fills.
- Fast and easy to use
- Reusable and easily cleaned
- High quality; made in the U.S.A.
- Non-slip eurethane coating
- MRI compatible
- Creates comfortable position for patients to remain in for extended periods of time
- Extremely precise. It has the ability to mold very fine structures and thereby provide the highest number of fixation points to provide optimal reproducibility.
- Maintains shape throughout the 6 week treatment period
- Grommet may be added to any cushion to enable cushion to hang
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Usually ships within 5-7 business days. Due to current market conditions, shipping times may vary.
- Flat shipping rates throughout the United States and Canada- excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Caribbean Islands, and Alaska.
- Customers within Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Caribbean Islands, and Alaska, please contact our Customer Service Department directly to place orders.
- Please refer to our Shipping Policy and Refund Policy documents for more information on shipping and returns.