VACFIX - BREAST FIXATION VACUUM CUSHION
DESCRIPTION & SPECS
VacFix Vacuum Cushions are the original, high quality reliable vacuum fixation cushions. They are engineered with the thinnest plastic foil available to eliminate the build-up effect while remaining extremely rigid and resistant towards foil rupture.
The ability to mold very fine structures and thereby include the highest number of fixation points provides the optimal reproducibility - an issue that has become vital in modern radiotherapy and diagnostic procedures.
- The VF-119 series consists of narrow bags that allow for secure molding without excess bag material.
- The VF-109, VF-192, VF-195 series are designed for fixating the upper part of the thorax with an arm placed in an angled position.
* Suggested liter fill for first order
** Custom Sizes
- Fast and easy to use
- Maintains shape throughout the 6 week treatment period
- Custom shapes and sizes available
- Cushions are MRI compatible
- Grommet may be added to any cushion to enable cushion to hang
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Usually ships within 5-7 business days. Due to current market conditions, shipping times may vary.
- Flat shipping rates throughout the United States and Canada- excluding Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Caribbean Islands, and Alaska.
- Customers within Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Caribbean Islands, and Alaska, please contact our Customer Service Department directly to place orders.